We’re pleased to release VistaGlazz 1.1. Thank you for all your comments and your patience. We’ve been working on many ways to make the tool easier to use and we’ve developed a few failsaves to prevent (old) problems.
Here’s the changelog:
- Support for Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- Enhanced patching process
- Enhanced information messages and dialogs
- Removal of patch anyway functionality
- Disclaimer limited to first run
- Help file included
Earlier versions and beta’s are now removed from our website. Please use this new version for both non-SP1 and SP1 Windows Vista systems, SP2-beta is not supported.